Terms & Conditions
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in is after 2pm on the day of arrival.
- Check-out time is before 10am on the day of departure.
- Early check-in and/or check-out is by arrangement only and a surcharge may apply.
- All prices quoted are in NZ Dollars.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, cash or bank transfer. In some instances checks may also be accepted.
- Credit Card payments made remotely are conducted using secure credit card processing organisations approved by our Bankers.
- Payment Schedule will be detailed on your invoice.
- Please note that there will be a 2.5% incremental charge for all credit card payments.
Cancellation / Early departure policy
Our policy is based upon the fact that the property has been booked especially for you. As a result other bookings will be turned away:
- For a 50% refund (minus 5% booking fee) cancellation must be made at least 8 weeks prior to the arrival date.
- For a 25% refund (minus 5% booking fee) cancellation must be made at least 4 weeks prior to the arrival date.
- If the guest cancels within 4 weeks of the check-in date the total payment is non-refundable.
- In the case of split payments (deposit first, balance later) the booking deposit is non-refundable.
- If the balance is not received within 2 weeks of the check-in date (we'll always email a reminder to pay) the booking will automatically be cancelled and the deposit will be non-refundable.
- Early Departures - No refund unless we are able to re-book the property for the remainder of your tenancy agreement.
- No smoking is permitted inside the properties.
- Our rates include free local telephone calls. Any call that has a “0” prefix is subject to normal Telecom charges.
- We have Wireless and/or ADSL Broadband Internet Access available in all properties. The internet access is to provide guests with uninterrupted e-mail and normal web browsing and internet usage. Downloading of music, movies, larger data files as well as online gaming and live stream (such as You Tube) is not permissible nor is any other internet activity that utilises unreasonable amount of band width or is in violation of any international or local legislation.
- Short Stay Rentals Ltd is not responsible for any theft damage or loss to property or belongings owned, rented or borrowed by the occupants of our property.
- Pets may be permitted on application.